“Harmony of the past and present.”
Underwent many historical and political changes, Saigon owns many architectural masterpieces that represent all the historical periods it has been. Whether you have or have not read about them, we bet you still want to listen to their stories straight from the mouths of the locals.
Having a stroll, talking history, and enjoying the bustle and hustle ambiance of Saigon people in the morning!
- Time: 8:00 am – 12:00 am
- Pick up / Drop-off location: Hoa Sen University– 08 Nguyen Van Trang, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Transports: Walking
- Itinerary: Hoa Sen University – Ho Chi Minh City Post Office – Notre Dame Cathedral – Nguyen Van Binh Book Street – Ho Chi Minh City Hall – Nguyen Hue Walking Street – Ho Chi Minh City Museum – Ms Coffee (or Cong Caphe) .
♥ Notice :
- Estimated personal expense: 150.000 – 250.000 VND (including: transports, food and drink /person). Please prepare Vietnamese money before the trip.
- Do not forget to apply sunscreen, hat and a bottle of water! It is sweltering outside.
- Visit signature attractions in Ho Chi Minh city
- Explore the old building
- Try Vietnamese coffee