“Where history is revealed lively and admiringly.”
Listening to stories about Saigon of the 1960s, you feel the hidden
strengths of Saigonese during that tragic time. With the bunkers, pictures
or remnants displayed and the living witnesses of the time, you would
admire the bravery and cleverness of the patriots.
Put aside your history book and discover places with our enthusiastic
buddies, you would see something true by your eyes..
♥ About the trip:
● Time: 8:00 am – 12:00 am or 13:30 pm – 17:30 pm
● Pick up / Drop-off location: Hoa Sen University – 08 Nguyen Van Trang, Ben
Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
● Transports: Motorbike
● Itinerary: Hoa Sen University – Dan Sinh Market – War Remnants Museum
– Do Phu Coffee (Weapon Basement of Saigon Special Force) – Phở Bình –
Hoa Sen University.
♥ Notice :
● Estimated personal expense(tickets) : 200.000 – 300.000 VND (including:
transports, food and drink /person). Please prepare Vietnamese money
before the trip.
● Do not forget to apply sunscreen, a hat and a bottle of water! It is
● Discover the historical period of Saigon 1960s
● Try authentic Pho