“A night to remember.”
What makes Saigon night distinct from the nightlife people have experienced in other cities? The only way to find out is to mingle yourself in the night activities of this sleepless city, to stroll to feel the distinct vibe and ardor of the city with 9 million people day and night making a living and entertaining themselves fervently.
♥ About the trip:
- Time: 18:00 pm – 22:00 pm
- Pick up / Drop-off location: Hoa Sen University- 8 Nguyen Van Trang, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Transports: Scooter
- Itinerary: Hoa Sen University – Hue Mitau Restaurant – Riverside whaft (District 2) – Saigon Opera House (Municipal Theatre) – Ho Chi Minh City Hall – Nguyen Hue Walking Street – “Chung Cư” Coffee Nguyen Hue – Hoa Sen University.
- Estimated personal expenses: It is approximately 150.000 – 300.000 VND (including transports, food and drink/person). Please prepare Vietnamese money before the trip.
- Sightsee the heart of city from district 2
- Enjoy the fresh air on Saigon river
- Experience the local night life
- Taste Vietnamese coffee and Hue food